1.01.2007

Internet Explorer in Linux

Mua-ha-ha-ha!!

One of the problems with using Linux is that it becomes a pain in the rear to test web sites in Internet Explorer. There are also those pain in the @$$ web sites who REFUSE to switch from IE only coding to things more compliant. Well, Here's your solution. I'm using SUSE Linux 10.2, and this thing installed slicker than snot. I only wish I had ran across it first. :/ Oh well, I couldn't be happier now. :D

Download it, extract it, open a terminal and type ./ies4linux

That's it. The friendliest install script I've ever seen pops open, and tells you it's going to install IE6 and flash and etc. and asks if you would like it to install IE5.5 and IE5 as well.

I wish I had some sort of award thingy to give these guys, slickest thing I've found for Wine yet.

Woo-hoo!

Labels: , , , , ,

External Link

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Site Meter logo

Google